EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

December Trivia Prize Pack

Here be the games of trivia where you can show off your knowledge and maybe even win some cool prizes

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

December Trivia Prize Pack

Postby jabba359 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:08 +0000

Stan was generous enough to donate some items for trivia prizes, so now we'll have a little added incentive to participate in the quizzes.

So, how does one win a prize pack? Here's how:

*Participate in the weekly trivia as you normally do.
*The winner or winners (such as the Mar 23-30 trivia, which has two winners) of the weekly trivia will be entered into the monthly prize drawing.
*The winners of the trivia that ends during the prize month are eligible (for example, if a weekly trivia ends on April 30th, you qualify for April's prize pack, if it ends May 1st, you'd be in May's drawing).
*As people win the weekly trivia contests, I'll update the list of all the winners (in the order they won) and then use a random number generator (https://www.random.org/) to select the Prize Pack winner.
*I will announce in this thread who the prize pack winner is and contact them via PM for shipping info. International participants are welcome to play along.
*These rules are subject to change on subsequent months if there are bugs to work out.

For the month of December, here's what's up for grabs (remember, if it's signed in the picture, then the item you receive will be signed as well). Items are not to scale :D :

About the artist 1 - This month's original TMNT sketch card is by Kevin Eastman. He probably needs no introduction, as he is one of the co-creators of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You may have heard of them. Kevin is still involved in TMNT after 30+ years and currently works with IDW publishing: http://www.idwpublishing.com/product-ca ... a-turtles/

About the artist 2 - This month's original Usagi sketch card is by David Davis. David is an illustrator that has worked for various independent publications as well as Nickelodeon Magazine and runs his own webcomic. You can learn more about his work here: http://www.hpkomics.com/

Special thanks to Dojo member Maichan for donating the Yokai: Ghosts and Goblins of Japan mini-book included in this month's prize pack.

December weekly winners:
1. Gaffey
2. LenLovecraft
3. Trevis Woods
4. Mayhem
5. Lobster Johnson
Last edited by jabba359 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 16:52 +0000, edited 5 times in total.
-Kyle
jabba359
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Re: December Trivia Prize Pack

Postby Maka » Thu Dec 03, 2015 14:43 +0000

Awesome as always, jabba. Thanks. And a Maichan for donating an extra book. Ya'll so cool.

Good luck and have fun everyone. Peace, maka
Maka

Postby jabba359 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 0:20 +0000

I'm out of town and posting from my iPad, so will get to the randomizer once I get back home on a real computer. I return the evening of the 31st, so if I don't get a chance to pick the winner that night, then I'll make sure I get it done on the 1st.
-Kyle
jabba359

Postby Maka » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:38 +0000

Thanks again for donating your time and money to run the prizes for these trivia contests, Kyle. It has added a lot of fun interaction on these boards. I appreciate you for doing it and I know I am not alone in that appreciation. May your new year bring you much happiness and meaning. Peace, maka
Maka

Postby jabba359 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 22:58 +0000

December weekly winners:
1. Gaffey
2. LenLovecraft
3. Trevis Woods
4. Mayhem
5. Lobster Johnson

And this month's winner is...

12 December prize random.jpg
12 December prize random.jpg (36.3 KiB) Viewed 963 times

Trevis Woods! Congrats on being the final winner of 2015! :mrgreen:
Last edited by jabba359 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 16:53 +0000, edited 1 time in total.
-Kyle
jabba359

Postby Trevis Woods » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:20 +0000

Thanks Kyle for all you do with these prizes each month! Thank you for all your time and finances getting these shipped out to dojo members. What a huge blessing!
Trevis Woods
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby Lobster Johnson » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:50 +0000

Trevis Woods wrote:Thanks Kyle for all you do with these prizes each month! Thank you for all your time and finances getting these shipped out to dojo members. What a huge blessing!

Congrats to Trevis! :D
Lobster Johnson

Postby maichan » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:13 +0000

Congratulations Trevis!

KANPAI!

Michael, a.k.a., Maichan

My Usagi Collection
maichan
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby Trevis Woods » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:38 +0000

Received the prize pack today and I have to say it is simply awesome how Kyle and Stan have made this opportunity available to dojo members. Love that French sketchbook! Thanks again Kyle for all you are doing with the prizes each month! Kyle was even kind enough to sketch on the shipping envelope and now I am the owner of some new original artwork :wink:
Trevis Woods

Return to 質問と回答 - Usagi Trivia