EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

January Trivia Prize Pack

Here be the games of trivia where you can show off your knowledge and maybe even win some cool prizes

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

January Trivia Prize Pack

Postby jabba359 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 16:30 +0000

Now that everyone should be back from the holidays, the monthly prize will return to it's previously scheduled format.

As always, thanks to Stan for all the items he has donated for these giveaways. They wouldn't be possible without his generosity. Special thanks to Shadowfax for his donation this month of the Free Comic Book Day 2009 comic book. More thanks goes out to all the artists who have been kind enough to provide original sketches for the sketch cards (especially Travis Hanson, who has provided 5 of them so far). Finally, thanks to all of you for participating and making this a great forum.

So, how does one win a prize pack? Here's how:

*Participate in the weekly trivia as you normally do.
*The winner or winners (if more than one) of the weekly trivia will be entered into the monthly prize drawing. If you win a weekly trivia question and don't want to be entered into the prize giveaway, just PM me and I'll exclude you from the randomizer at the end of the month.
*The winners of the trivia that ends during the prize month are eligible (for example, if a weekly trivia ends on April 30th, you qualify for April's prize pack, if it ends May 1st, you'd be in May's drawing).
*As people win the weekly trivia contests, I'll update the list of all the winners (in the order they won) and then use a random number generator (https://www.random.org/) to select the Prize Pack winner.
*I will announce in this thread who the prize pack winner is and contact them via PM for shipping info. International participants are welcome to play along.
*These rules are subject to change on subsequent months if there are bugs to work out.

For the month of January, here's what's up for grabs (remember, if it's signed in the picture, then the item you receive will be signed as well). Items are not to scale :D :

January weekly winners:
1. Steve Hubbell
2. Robert Carl Madonna III
3. Johnson513
4. Slashuur
Last edited by jabba359 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 16:26 +0000, edited 1 time in total.
-Kyle
jabba359
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Re: January Trivia Prize Pack

Postby jabba359 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 23:04 +0000

It's once again time for the randomizer to pick this month's prize winner. The weekly winners eligible for the prize are:

1. Steve Hubbell
2. Robert Carl Madonna III
3. Johnson513
4. Slashuur

And random.org picks...

21 January prize.jpg
21 January prize.jpg (29.14 KiB) Viewed 1064 times

Slashuur! Congrats and thanks for playing! I'll PM you for your address and get the prize mailed off ASAP.
-Kyle
jabba359
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Postby Slashuur » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:41 +0000

OH!!!!

Thank you very much, everyone! I'm really excited!!
I'm the kind of guy who never wins anything and this happens!!
Also, I am in a very happy moment in life, a change of attitude for good... I believe this is all part of it and makes me keep going this way :wink:

Thanks again to all of you, the greatest community of them all :D
⬛ Aldo
Slashuur
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby Lobster Johnson » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:00 +0000

Slashuur wrote:OH!!!!

Thank you very much, everyone! I'm really excited!!
I'm the kind of guy who never wins anything and this happens!!
Also, I am in a very happy moment in life, a change of attitude for good... I believe this is all part of it and makes me keep going this way :wink:

Thanks again to all of you, the greatest community of them all :D

Congratulations! It's good to hear life is going well. :)
Lobster Johnson
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Return to 質問と回答 - Usagi Trivia