EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Weekly Trivia challenge May 24th-May 28th

Here be the games of trivia where you can show off your knowledge and maybe even win some cool prizes

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Weekly Trivia challenge May 24th-May 28th

Postby Trevis Woods » Thu May 24, 2018 5:21 +0000

Short week and a holiday on Monday so let's make this easy(hopefully :D )

5 part question. Person with the most correct answers will win. If we have a tie, random number generator will pick the winner. PM me your answers. One guess per person so if you are trying for all 5 answers wait and submit all 5 at the same time.

In the past, Usagi Yojimbo action figures were packaged with a DVD of what TMNT episodes. There are 3 different DVD's that were included with each figure...please name all three episodes. Also name the arc Usagi appeared in(there is a DVD collection of these episodes) and the other Usagi character that appeared with him.

1.Episode 1 DVD title: ?
2.Episode 2 DVD title: ?
3.Episode 3 DVD title: ?
4. What is the title of the multi episode arc that Usagi appears in resulting in this version of the action figure?
5. What other character from Usagi appeared in this storyline and also had a figure in this toy line?
Trevis Woods
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: Weekly Trivia challenge May 24th-May 28th

Postby Trevis Woods » Wed May 30, 2018 13:30 +0000

Gaffey wrote:1. Episode 1 DVD title: Things Change
2. Episode 2 DVD title: A Better Mouse Trap
3. Episode 3 DVD title: Attack of the Mousers
4. What is the title of the multi episode arc that Usagi appears in resulting in this version of the action figure? Battle Nexus
5. What other character from Usagi appeared in this storyline and also had a figure in this toy line? Gen

Sorry for the late post...absolutely crazy right now. I coach High School softball and we are headed to the state tournament after winning our game on Saturday! One of the final four teams in the state playing for the title so I have been a little distacted but that is a good thing!

Anyway, Gaffey was the only one to submit an answer and he got all of them correct.
Gaffey next week's question is all yours and congrats on getting it correct. Maybe this was much harder than I thought or everyone else is also super busy with the past holiday weekend.
Trevis Woods
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: Weekly Trivia challenge May 24th-May 28th

Postby Gaffey » Wed May 30, 2018 14:23 +0000

Thanks and good luck at the tournament.
Gaffey
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Return to 質問と回答 - Usagi Trivia