EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Miyamoto Usagi vs Leonardo (comic version)

This is where the fighting happens, the "Battle Board" where Usagi goes up against his friends, and his enemies, and even his fellow comic book heroes in blazing tournaments of honor and skill, and maybe even a little bit of trickery, because anything can go in the Center Ring!

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Miyamoto Usagi vs Leonardo (comic version)

Postby Joesha » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:38 +0000

Let me get the ball rolling.

The traditional fight. Usagi's eternal rival from another company. A fight to death.

HAJIME!!!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (140.23 KiB) Viewed 3792 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (34.51 KiB) Viewed 3792 times
Joesha
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: Miyamoto Usagi vs Leonardo (comic version)

Postby Joesha » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:35 +0000

Seriously, No takers?
Joesha

Postby Lobster Johnson » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:46 +0000

I'm afraid I know little of Leonardo's combat feats. I would participate if I knew more about the Turtles.
Lobster Johnson

Postby Eltanin » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:43 +0000

They fought a few times in the comics, in their first encounters.
I don't remember exactly how it went, but i think it was more or less a tie.

Hard to say for sure who would win.
On one hand, Usagi has more experience, Leo being only a teenager. On the other hand, the turtles seem to spend a lot more time training than Usagi.
Eltanin

Postby Joesha » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:36 +0000

Eltanin wrote:They fought a few times in the comics, in their first encounters.
I don't remember exactly how it went, but i think it was more or less a tie.

Hard to say for sure who would win.
On one hand, Usagi has more experience, Leo being only a teenager. On the other hand, the turtles seem to spend a lot more time training than Usagi.

Yes, turtle spent more time training. But Usagi has more actual fights I think. Different opponents, many times multiple opponents all by himself.
Joesha

Postby dhfujii » Wed Mar 23, 2016 23:36 +0000

Percentage wise, I'd say 55% Usagi vs 45% Leo winning in a tournament style fight. I don't like to say this character is better than this one, simply because you never know what can happen in a fight. Even in the Koji vs Katsuichi battle, it could have gone any which way, depending on the time of day, sun level, sugar intake etc. lol

Obviously I'm biased, but I'd still have to say Usagi. If you look at their battles in the TMNT episodes, you can tell that Usagi can almost take on all the turtles at once and then fight even with Leo. Although, Leo could probably do it too, but I think there are a couple of instances where Usagi has the slight upper hand.

Not to mention that even though Leo trains a lot, Usagi kills people lol He knows what it's like to slice through without that slight hesitance. In battle that's paramount. Also, by physicality he'd have to be faster than Leo by nature unless the mutation gives them abnormal speed (which it might, but I don't read the comics that much). Tortoise vs the Hare lol

With that being said, Leo has obvious defensive advantages, but with a sword as sharp as Usagi's, it could end up more of a nuisance since it can still be damaged and weighs him down. I can see Leo winning if he somehow figures out how to use his physicality against Usagi. After all, he has two swords to guard his front and a shell for the back. Thus, fighting Usagi who is used to being the unorthodox fighter, with an odd style may throw him off. However, Usagi is quite smart and would adapt since that seems to be his natural strength.

It's a toss up but I'd lean towards Usagi in a 10 round battle. Haha.
dhfujii
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Center Ring