EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

How do you store your SDCC and Dragon Bellow figures?

General discussion about Usagi Yojimbo, the comics, the stories, the characters, collectibles, TV appearances, Stan Sakai, Space Usagi, Nilson & Hermy, and all other related topics.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

How do you store your SDCC and Dragon Bellow figures?

Postby UsagiGroo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:39 +0000

I was just wondering how everyone else here stores their SDCC exclusive and Dragon Bellow Figures. I have the rest of my carded figures in shell cases, thanks to Toy Shield and Zoloworld. Given that these figures are like a book, what do you think is the best way to store it? I was thinking an acrylic case, but I would possibly like the ability to show the figure inside and that would get big. If I could hang it that would be a bonus.

Additionally, what would you use to store the Armored Usagi on the Horse figure?

Thanks

Jacob S.
UsagiGroo
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: How do you store your SDCC and Dragon Bellow figures?

Postby maichan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:44 +0000

Most of my figures, including my UY figures, are kept in various sized Sterilite containers.

I guess you need to ask yourself what your plans are for the figures. What goal do you wish to achieve with your figures? Do you want to keep them for "investment" purposes? Do you want to display and see them everyday?

If you want to see them, do you have room for a display case? Then you might consider something with glass doors to keep as much dust out as possible. Ikea has some affordable options. Remember to keep them out of direct and even indirect sunlight. Too much UV light can discolor and fade things. Otherwise just pack them away in a waterproof container, and keep in a closet or somewhere safe.

One final option.... take them out and play with them!! :lol:
Michael, a.k.a., Maichan

My Usagi Collection
maichan
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby Gaffey » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:56 +0000

I got tired of dusting my statues and figures so they now live in brown boxes in the closet. :( They serve no purpose sitting in there but I don't have the heart to sell them.

Gaffey
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby Edgar718 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:16 +0000

Keep my figures carded in a Ikea detolf as backdrops for my statues. I have more statues and figures stored away and really want to get another detolf but have no room for it now.
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_221b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_221b.jpeg (41.37 KiB) Viewed 1016 times
Edgar R.
Edgar718

Postby Otter » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:08 +0000

UsagiGroo wrote:I was just wondering how everyone else here stores their SDCC exclusive and Dragon Bellow Figures.

:shock:

Wait... what Dragon Bellow figures?!

I thought I had all of the Usagi action figures, but I have never heard of Dragon Bellow figures! (And it's my favourite story arc - I need to know.)
Even if the breath between us smells of alcohol,
Call it confusion in the best way possible.
Otter

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Main Forum