EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Comments on Usagi #89 (spoiler)

General discussion about Usagi Yojimbo, the comics, the stories, the characters, collectibles, TV appearances, Stan Sakai, Space Usagi, Nilson & Hermy, and all other related topics.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Re: Chizu

Postby Gaffey » Thu Dec 22, 2005 20:49 +0000

Tim wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't really want Usagi to end up with Tomoe? I've always been partial to Chizu...just think she's a better fit.

No, you're not the only one. I've also wanted him to hook up with Chizu.
Gaffey
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby Steve Hubbell » Fri Dec 23, 2005 0:58 +0000

Gaffey wrote:
Tim wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't really want Usagi to end up with Tomoe? I've always been partial to Chizu...just think she's a better fit.

Don't they make a great couple?
Steve Hubbell
Taisho

Postby estee » Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:54 +0000

We should make a "Chizu luvs Usagi" fan-club or something and petition Stan to at least put them on a date. :wink:

Back to Noriko...I liked her ears and how they resembled horns, like a demon.

Perhaps she's just misunderstood and needs a hug.
estee
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby Bienenoberst » Mon Jan 30, 2006 14:01 +0000

Gaffey wrote:

One more vote für Chizu. :)
Bienenoberst

Re: Comments on Usagi #89 (spoiler)

Postby lookatyouhacker » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:36 +0000

Observations on Noriko:

She's very similar to a character in BlazBlue named Yuuki Terumi.

1. Both characters are absolute sadists who opt to brutally humiliate their opponents after defeating them. They even kick their foes while they are down.
    2. Both characters take great pleasure in being pure evil. In fact, Noriko calls herself the Blood Princess while Terumi calls himself the God of Destruction.
    3. Both of these villains hate their sisters and devote so much of their effort into treating them with absolute spite.
    4. Yuuki Terumi cut off Ragna the Bloodedge's hand, which Noriko threatened to do to Usagi.
    5. Noriko's taunting of Tomoe Ame and Terumi/Hazama's (more on him later) taunting of Noel Vermillion led to both Noel and Tomoe breaking down crying and feeling despair.
    6. Whenever things don't go their way, both Noriko and Terumi throw temper tantrums

Restriction Number 666 Released! Dimensional Interference Field Deployed! Code SOL! BlazeBlue Activate!

lookatyouhacker

Re:

Postby lookatyouhacker » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:40 +0000

hakucho wrote:
estee wrote: Hate as virulent as Noriko's doesn't fade that easily from the world.

Especially if you've been hated all your life just for existing, unlike your legitimate half-sister...

Or maybe she was hated for being a ruthless bully. After all, Jotaro was illegitimate and yet he was still loved and cared for.
Restriction Number 666 Released! Dimensional Interference Field Deployed! Code SOL! BlazeBlue Activate!

lookatyouhacker

Previous

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Main Forum