EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Welcome New Members to the Usagi Yojimbo Dojoboard Forums

General discussion about Usagi Yojimbo, the comics, the stories, the characters, collectibles, TV appearances, Stan Sakai, Space Usagi, Nilson & Hermy, and all other related topics.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Re: Welcome New Members to the Usagi Yojimbo Dojoboard Forum

Postby TheBroox » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:03 +0000

Thank you for the warm welcome maichan.
TheBroox
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby Maka » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:25 +0000

Welcome to the Dojo, TheBroox!

Glad you finally got around to reading Usagi, even if it took a pandemic to do so ;) (too soon?). All joking aside, I hope you and your loved ones are safe and have all the resources you need to weather this storm.

And what a deal for getting those Saga books for $3 a pop. I envy your fresh discovery of the stories that we love.

I hope you find what I have found here: I came for the rabbit and stayed for the friendships.

Peace, maka
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Postby TheBroox » Tue Mar 31, 2020 18:08 +0000

Maka wrote:I hope you find what I have found here: I came for the rabbit and stayed for the friendships.

It is funny you say this. Just recently I was bemoaning to a friend that as good as a tool social media is at connecting people it has also lead to the death of so many single subject matter forums. Either by centralizing everything or simply because people only have so many hours in a day and Facebook and its kin dominate poeple's online leisure time. In either case so many single subject matter forums I participated in have either completely gone away or become ghost towns. It is a shame to not only be unable to discuss things with other passionate fans but also because it destroys the communities that build up around these forums.

Therefore I was super excited to discover this forum and to see that it still get daily traffic.
TheBroox
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Previous

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Main Forum