EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Usagi Mon

General discussion about Usagi Yojimbo, the comics, the stories, the characters, collectibles, TV appearances, Stan Sakai, Space Usagi, Nilson & Hermy, and all other related topics.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Usagi Mon

Postby lwhitehead » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:30 +0000

Uasgi's Mon?, the one he wears one his Kimono it's his Lord isn't it.

A Circle with Three Dots in it, I want to honor Usagi Yojimbo by making a Clan in my Sengoku Jidai Hard Grimdark Fantasy seris named Usagi, but if I use the Mon I get sued by Stan.

LW
lwhitehead
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: Usagi Mon

Postby Stan Sakai » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 +0000

Usagi's mon was imagined as a rabbit's footprints in the snow, however it is an actual mon in Japan. I don't know which clan it belongs to, though.

lwhitehead wrote:Uasgi's Mon?, the one he wears one his Kimono it's his Lord isn't it.

A Circle with Three Dots in it, I want to honor Usagi Yojimbo by making a Clan in my Sengoku Jidai Hard Grimdark Fantasy seris named Usagi, but if I use the Mon I get sued by Stan.

LW
Stan Sakai
Sensei

Re: Usagi Mon

Postby lwhitehead » Thu Feb 22, 2018 22:04 +0000

If it's a real Mon with History then I'm going to have trouble specially if my series take off, It will be a Hard Grimdark Fantasy series set in 17th Century Senoku Jidai,

Now if the Mon of Usagi is real and belong to a Clan in Historical times in Japan that means the would be modern desendantes running around with Lawyers, I'm trying to head of future legal problems.

LW
lwhitehead
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Main Forum