Page 2 of 3

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 21:45 +0000
by maichan
estee wrote:Stan in Toronto is on the Fan Expo page

https://www.fanexpocanada.com/en/guests ... ators.html


I wonder if Stan knows yet?!

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 22:08 +0000
by Stan Sakai
maichan wrote:
estee wrote:Stan in Toronto is on the Fan Expo page

https://www.fanexpocanada.com/en/guests ... ators.html


I wonder if Stan knows yet?!


Julie and I are scheduled to be there, but we were waiting for contracts before I posted this. I guess it has been confirmed.

I will also be doing a series of book signings in the Southern California the week that the IDW #1 is released, and three San Francisco Bay Area signing the week after.

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:39 +0000
by estee
I have a bunch of stuff for you to sign! :D

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:34 +0000
by Stan Sakai
I have to be elsewhere Saturday morning, so will not be at Comic-Con Revolution: Ontario until about 2:00 PM or so. However, Julie, Daniel and Emi will be there all day manning the booth. The only new things that we will have since San Diego Comic-Con are the UY Saga 8 trade and HCs and the Complete UY/TMNT Collection both from Dark Horse.

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:44 +0000
by jabba359
Stan Sakai wrote:I have to be elsewhere Saturday morning, so will not be at Comic-Con Revolution: Ontario until about 2:00 PM or so. However, Julie, Daniel and Emi will be there all day manning the booth. The only new things that we will have since San Diego Comic-Con are the UY Saga 8 trade and HCs and the Complete UY/TMNT Collection both from Dark Horse.


Great! Do you know if you'll have any of the Chibi Usagi surfing prints? I missed it last year (isn't there a new one of him wiping out as well?).

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 21:38 +0000
by Stan Sakai
.

This is a heads up announcement that Sergio and I collaborated on a Groo/Usagi drawing for the HeroesCon Souvenir Book cover and T-Shirt.

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 21:56 +0000
by johnsonk513
Sounds like a t-shirt I will need to track down somehow :D

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 23:17 +0000
by Maka
johnsonk513 wrote:Sounds like a t-shirt I will need to track down somehow :D

What he said! :)

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:26 +0000
by coolray85
Maka wrote:
johnsonk513 wrote:Sounds like a t-shirt I will need to track down somehow :D

What he said! :)



What they said :D

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:47 +0000
by maichan
coolray85 wrote:
Maka wrote:
johnsonk513 wrote:Sounds like a t-shirt I will need to track down somehow :D

What he said! :)



What they said :D


Oh my!! Sounds like a t-shirt AND a souvenir book will be required! :lol:

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 13:47 +0000
by nicholasdoyle
I can try to grab some for people who are not going to be there - the programs should be easy to get multiple copies of, and it might be possible to pick up shirts for people, too. I'm so excited that Stan and Sergio (and Mark) are all going to be at HeroesCon this year!

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:23 +0000
by Kaimuki
Stan Sakai wrote:I will also be doing a series of book signings in the Southern California the week that the IDW #1 is released, and three San Francisco Bay Area signing the week after.


As for the three SF Bay area visits...
1. Comix Experience in SF (6/29)
2. Flying Colors in Concord (6/29)
3.
Where and when will the third signing be?

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:21 +0000
by Stan Sakai
Kaimuki wrote:
Stan Sakai wrote:I will also be doing a series of book signings in the Southern California the week that the IDW #1 is released, and three San Francisco Bay Area signing the week after.


As for the three SF Bay area visits...
1. Comix Experience in SF (6/29)
2. Flying Colors in Concord (6/29)
3.
Where and when will the third signing be?


Atlantis FantasyWorld in Santa Cruz Friday.

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 15:09 +0000
by Gaffey
HeroesCon 2019

AA - 1101 Stan Sakai
AA - 1102 Mark Evanier
AA - 1103 Sergio Aragones


Image

Image

Re: 2019 Convention Schedule

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 17:34 +0000
by lookatyouhacker
Well, Sakai-sama, I hope you enjoyed the Heroes Convention. And I hope Hannah and Matthew are wishing you a Happy Father's Day.