EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Traitors of the Earth puzzle!

General discussion about Usagi Yojimbo, the comics, the stories, the characters, collectibles, TV appearances, Stan Sakai, Space Usagi, Nilson & Hermy, and all other related topics.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Re: Traitors of the Earth puzzle!

Postby maichan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 15:38 +0000

Missing post:
Mayhem wrote:May well be it's sold out through Diamond and they aren't supplying Amazon with any copies. Who can say. Annoying though for those who pre-ordered.
Michael, a.k.a., Maichan

My Usagi Collection
User avatar
maichan
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 23:04 +0000
Location: A little Minka, somewhere in the countryside...

Re: Traitors of the Earth puzzle!

Postby Casey Burns » Wed Jul 31, 2019 14:54 +0000

I picked up the puzzle at Forbidden Planet this morning. This will be fun to work on during downtime at the beach this weekend.
Casey Burns Creative
http://caseyburnscreative.com
User avatar
Casey Burns
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:27 +0000
Location: New York

Re: Traitors of the Earth puzzle!

Postby Casey Burns » Mon Sep 16, 2019 18:10 +0000

IMG_2221.JPG
IMG_2221.JPG (240.33 KiB) Viewed 1095 times


I spent a million hours on this over the weekend. Whew! That was not an easy puzzle. Gave me a ton of respect for every line Stan draws ... I know this drawing way too well now.
Everyone should go pick this up while it's available.

Stan, thanks for making this project happen. Super cool.
Casey Burns Creative
http://caseyburnscreative.com
User avatar
Casey Burns
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:27 +0000
Location: New York

Re: Traitors of the Earth puzzle!

Postby lookatyouhacker » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:15 +0000

Now, if only a third variation would exist that includes Noel Vermillion and Ragna the Bloodedge.
Restriction Number 666 Released! Dimensional Interference Field Deployed! Code SOL! BlazeBlue Activate!

Image
User avatar
lookatyouhacker
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:55 +0000
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Re: Traitors of the Earth puzzle!

Postby Maka » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:34 +0000

Casey Burns wrote:
IMG_2221.JPG


I spent a million hours on this over the weekend. Whew! That was not an easy puzzle. Gave me a ton of respect for every line Stan draws ... I know this drawing way too well now.
Everyone should go pick this up while it's available.

Stan, thanks for making this project happen. Super cool.


Nice job! I am waiting to have a significant amount of time before I crack open my box and try to complete this in a weekend. Puzzle are really great for family bonding and so focused time to get out of my head. I'm looking forward to the experience that you just had. Thanks for sharing, Casey!

Peace, maka
User avatar
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>
 
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 20:10 +0000
Location: California

Re: Traitors of the Earth puzzle!

Postby Stan Sakai » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:59 +0000

Casey Burns wrote:
IMG_2221.JPG


I spent a million hours on this over the weekend. Whew! That was not an easy puzzle. Gave me a ton of respect for every line Stan draws ... I know this drawing way too well now.
Everyone should go pick this up while it's available.

Stan, thanks for making this project happen. Super cool.


Wow! This is the first puzzle I’ve seen completed!
User avatar
Stan Sakai
Sensei
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 12:21 +0000

Re: Traitors of the Earth puzzle!

Postby Gaffey » Tue Sep 17, 2019 13:58 +0000

Maka wrote:Puzzle are really great for family bonding and so focused time to get out of my head.
I agree. I loved building puzzles with my pal. I used to build 4 to 5 a month. Image
User avatar
Gaffey
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 18:37 +0000

Re: Traitors of the Earth puzzle!

Postby maichan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:53 +0000

Current status... :lol:

Image
2019-09-21_08-45-07 by Michael Foertsch, on Flickr
Michael, a.k.a., Maichan

My Usagi Collection
User avatar
maichan
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 23:04 +0000
Location: A little Minka, somewhere in the countryside...

Previous

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Main Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests