EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

UYD NEWS

A moderated forum where Stan Sakai and the UYD Shogunate regularly post UY-related news, comic con and signing info, Dojo contest info, and special announcements to UYD Members.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, digulla, Moderators

UYD NEWS

Postby digulla » Tue Dec 03, 2002 12:48 +0000

Hello everyone,

I'd like to update you on what is going on behind the scenes because nothing much has changed visibly.

Todd and I are currently working on some way to allow several people at once to edit the pages of the dojo. As it is, I already accidentially killed some of his uploads and this is a bad situation. I expect the new system to go online gradually (replacing more and more parts of the dojo step by step so it won't take five years before you can see it).

Because of the restrictions which DreamHost put on us (read: our lack of money) the management site will be in a different place and after a change is made, the dojo will be updated remotely.

The first thing to go online is the character sheet editor followed by the comic and story editor. This should allow us to keep these parts uptodate much more easily. Expect this to happen in January.

You also might have noticed that the UY DojoBoard changed slightly; Todd made all links look like links. Hope you like it.

As for the forum itself, after a somewhat reluctant start, we have passed the "500 Posts" limit and have now about 5 posts/day with one new topic per day. I'd say that the new forum has fullfilled the expectations!

Abayo!
Aaron Digulla a.k.a. Philmann Dark
"It's not the universe that's limited, it's our imagination.
Follow me and I'll show you something beyond the limits."
http://www.philmann-dark.de/
digulla
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Return to Dojo News