EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

April Previews

A moderated forum where Stan Sakai and the UYD Shogunate regularly post UY-related news, comic con and signing info, Dojo contest info, and special announcements to UYD Members.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, digulla, Moderators

April Previews

Postby Stan Sakai » Sat Apr 05, 2003 21:36 +0000

Those of you who get the Diamond Previews ordering catalogue might have noticed that in addition to Usagi 67 from Dark Horse, there is also the 2004 calendar from Tide Mark and the Inazuma figure from Dark Ages. Something to note, however, is that the figure will be modified when the production run is started. The figure in the picture (and the prototypes I received) only has one ear! I asked for the second ear to be added for the consumer run.

I received the Jotaro figure a couple of days ago and, yes, he does have two ears.
Stan Sakai
Sensei

Postby Todd Shogun » Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:26 +0000

Speaking of ears, I noticed that sometimes there aren't ears on some of the UY characters (Jei on the cover of book 6 and most recently the back cover of #65 where Katsu has no ears). Are these intentional or accidentally left off?
Todd Shogun
Shogun

Postby Stan Sakai » Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:05 +0000

Todd Shogun wrote:Speaking of ears, I noticed that sometimes there aren't ears on some of the UY characters (Jei on the cover of book 6 and most recently the back cover of #65 where Katsu has no ears). Are these intentional or accidentally left off?

These were unintentional omissions.
Stan Sakai
Sensei

Return to Dojo News