EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Mobile game

A moderated forum where Stan Sakai and the UYD Shogunate regularly post UY-related news, comic con and signing info, Dojo contest info, and special announcements to UYD Members.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, digulla, Moderators

Mobile game

Postby Stan Sakai » Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:54 +0000

C4 Games in Australia is developing an Usagi mobile game. For the announcement and a preview, link on to this site:

http://www.c4-digital.com/hidden/games.htm

It's pretty cool.
Stan Sakai
Sensei

Postby AlexB » Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:05 +0000

I had the volume on my speakers turned up too loud when I started playing the trailer - it nearly blew me across the room :D

Great trailer though - game looks good, sadly my mobile won't play games.

Any danger of a new computer game for PCs, Stan?

I've been playing a lot of Shogun: Total War lately and I always thought an Usagi mod of that would be great.
'Honour'? I can't relate to that. 'Money' I can relate to! — Gen, Samurai, Part 1
AlexB
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Usagi Games.

Postby Robert Wetherelt » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:00 +0000

Yeah...how about a high resolution, high quality game for all PC's? With good animation and a great storyline. Something that lives up to the legend that is USAGI !!!
Robert Wetherelt
Robert Wetherelt
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby ziritrion » Fri Apr 25, 2003 18:17 +0000

Nice... It looks great!! Hopefully I'll be playing it soon... :) . They should port it to the Game Boy Advance as well, it would rock! It would be grea to see it too on PCs or any oher console (GameCube, PS2, XBox, maybe Dreamcast... ;) ).

However, how are they going to distribute it? Will it be avaiable for downloading directly to the phone, and charge its price diretly to the phone bill? Will you have to use a credit card instead? I think some guy from C4 already said something here in the Dojo (about that Soul Daddy game), but I didn't get the whole thing :roll: .
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
ziritrion
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Return to Dojo News