EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

A moderated forum where Stan Sakai and the UYD Shogunate regularly post UY-related news, comic con and signing info, Dojo contest info, and special announcements to UYD Members.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, digulla, Moderators

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Steve Hubbell » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:46 +0000

I could not see any way of adding more photos to the post either.....
User avatar
Steve Hubbell
Taisho
 
Posts: 5845
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 15:25 +0000
Location: Kalamazoo, MI

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Maka » Sun Jan 05, 2020 14:33 +0000

Steve Hubbell wrote:I could not see any way of adding more photos to the post either.....


Good to know. Thanks Steve. I’ll figure something out :)

Peace, maka
User avatar
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 20:10 +0000
Location: California

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Mayhem » Sun Jan 05, 2020 16:32 +0000

You can't (I know, great UI there FB!). Only way would be adding them as comments to the post itself.
With a breeze comes a storm, but then you'll all be washed away...
User avatar
Mayhem
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:54 +0000
Location: London, England

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Maka » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:58 +0000

User avatar
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 20:10 +0000
Location: California

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Maka » Sat Feb 01, 2020 21:00 +0000

**BUMP**

Here is the link to the winners! Thank you all for making this possible. It took me about 5 hours (3 hours to do the random.org drawing and document everything so if I got lost, I wouldn't screw it up) and another hour to write the winners email and FB post. But it was worth it! I plan to give the winners 1 week to pick their prize, I week (I hope I can do this) to ship their prizes to everyone (56 things to ship - 44 prizes and 12 WASABI/Usagi Get Caught Reading incentive donation levels). Thanks to Matt for shipping his two UK items (let me know how much it is and the donations will cover it). After that is done I will announce how much we donated. Thanks so much for being the best place on the internet and the best community.

https://www.facebook.com/UsagiYojimboDo ... 4496070125

Peace, maka
User avatar
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 20:10 +0000
Location: California

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Steve Hubbell » Sat Feb 01, 2020 23:35 +0000

Maka wrote:**BUMP**

Here is the link to the winners! Thank you all for making this possible. It took me about 5 hours (3 hours to do the random.org drawing and document everything so if I got lost, I wouldn't screw it up) and another hour to write the winners email and FB post. But it was worth it! I plan to give the winners 1 week to pick their prize, I week (I hope I can do this) to ship their prizes to everyone (56 things to ship - 44 prizes and 12 WASABI/Usagi Get Caught Reading incentive donation levels). Thanks to Matt for shipping his two UK items (let me know how much it is and the donations will cover it). After that is done I will announce how much we donated. Thanks so much for being the best place on the internet and the best community.

https://www.facebook.com/UsagiYojimboDo ... 4496070125

Peace, maka

So, at least a couple weeks before you finalize the donation amount for Heroes Initiative....

I have received a couple messages already from people who planned to donate but procrastinated too long.... :D
User avatar
Steve Hubbell
Taisho
 
Posts: 5845
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 15:25 +0000
Location: Kalamazoo, MI

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Mayhem » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:57 +0000

Yes when my prizes are chosen, let me know where they are going to...!
With a breeze comes a storm, but then you'll all be washed away...
User avatar
Mayhem
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:54 +0000
Location: London, England

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Gaffey » Tue Feb 04, 2020 17:20 +0000

I'm a little surprised that Stan's original art is still available. I thought it would go top 3.
User avatar
Gaffey
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 18:37 +0000

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Maka » Tue Feb 04, 2020 17:34 +0000

Mayhem wrote:Yes when my prizes are chosen, let me know where they are going to...!


Will do, Matt! Thanks so much again! Peace, maka
User avatar
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 20:10 +0000
Location: California

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Maka » Tue Feb 04, 2020 17:35 +0000

Gaffey wrote:I'm a little surprised that Stan's original art is still available. I thought it would go top 3.

Me too. :)
User avatar
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 20:10 +0000
Location: California

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby jabba359 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 17:55 +0000

Maka wrote:
Gaffey wrote:I'm a little surprised that Stan's original art is still available. I thought it would go top 3.

Me too. :)


Me three.
-Kyle
User avatar
jabba359
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>
 
Posts: 1919
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:55 +0000
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Gaffey » Wed Feb 05, 2020 15:58 +0000

Selected 8th overall. :shock:
User avatar
Gaffey
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 18:37 +0000

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Maka » Wed Feb 05, 2020 16:45 +0000

Gaffey wrote:Selected 8th overall. :shock:


I would have lost money if I had bet on when that would have been chosen. I guess some :lol: people don't have my tastes. Peace, maka
User avatar
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2003 20:10 +0000
Location: California

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Gaffey » Wed Feb 05, 2020 17:46 +0000

Maka wrote:
Gaffey wrote:Selected 8th overall. :shock:

I would have lost money if I had bet on when that would have been chosen. I guess some :lol: people don't have my tastes. Peace, maka
Different strokes for different folks. I think I would have chosen the skate deck (rare) or the art first.

Thanks for posting the Facebook link. I like to check in a couple times a day to see which items are being selected versus my own guesses. It's like watching the NFL draft. Which item will go next? :P
User avatar
Gaffey
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 18:37 +0000

Re: Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Heroes Initiative New Year’s raffle

Postby Gaffey » Thu Feb 27, 2020 17:51 +0000

Holy smokes! I can't believe the Arts-Rec shirt is still available. I promise it's never been worn. :P
User avatar
Gaffey
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 18:37 +0000

PreviousNext

Return to Dojo News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron