EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

a little wallpaper 4 ya

Post problems and requests to the UY Dojo here. Requests include something you'd like to appear on the UY Dojo: Story synopses, Character descriptions, etc.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

a little wallpaper 4 ya

Postby Nightcrawler » Wed Sep 17, 2003 19:19 +0000

here's a little wallpaper I made.
cheers!

http://m1.195.telia.com/~u19508814/wallpaper_yojimbo_04.jpg

// NC, Sweden
Nightcrawler

Postby ziritrion » Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:30 +0000

Nice! It looks great!

However, there's a little mistake. On the top left, the first kanji is actually incorrect. There should be a small stroke right under the main rectangle, like this:

(you'll need to have Japanese fonts installed in your computer to view it right. If you're using Internet Explorer under Windows 98 or later, just go to http://www.yahoo.co.jp, and when a new window pops up asking if you want to install Japanese fonts, accept. The file is almost 3 MB big, it will take a few minutes if you're using a modem).

If you take a look at the comic book covers you'll be able to see how it should look right.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
ziritrion
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:14 +0000

ziritrion wrote:Nice! It looks great!

However, there's a little mistake. On the top left, the first kanji is actually incorrect. There should be a small stroke right under the main rectangle, like this:

(you'll need to have Japanese fonts installed in your computer to view it right. If you're using Internet Explorer under Windows 98 or later, just go to http://www.yahoo.co.jp, and when a new window pops up asking if you want to install Japanese fonts, accept. The file is almost 3 MB big, it will take a few minutes if you're using a modem).

If you take a look at the comic book covers you'll be able to see how it should look right.

ty man... :)

I just looked at this image then I tryed to write it down..

give me an correct image to go for :D

Postby ziritrion » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:31 +0000

Actually, that image is correct, although the kanji is too small so probably you didn't notice at first glance :P . Try out this link for a bigger image of the kanji. If you need even bigger versions, you can take a look at the wallpapers on the Dark Horse comics webpage.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
ziritrion
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

sweet wallpaper

Postby Gamefreak » Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:36 +0000

hey thats a really sweet wallpaper u got there. U MADE IT URESELF! dang, i could never be as good as some of the people on here.
Usagi Yojimbo Rules! I have the rulebook and its sweet to play!
Gamefreak
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby Gamefreak » Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:21 +0000

But then again, i have seen it on the UY site under wallpapers. I dont know if U made it or just copied it and claimed it u'reself
Usagi Yojimbo Rules! I have the rulebook and its sweet to play!
Gamefreak
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Help