EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Slow connexion

Post problems and requests to the UY Dojo here. Requests include something you'd like to appear on the UY Dojo: Story synopses, Character descriptions, etc.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Slow connexion

Postby takematsu » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:23 +0000

A matter I'd not put in public, but where else? I noticed yesterday that the site was running a bit slow, and today it's AMAZINGLY slow-- it's like it's coming through on a 56.6 modem rather than high-speed (and I cringe to think what's happening to the kids with modems). I'm pretty sure it's not at this end, since other sites with similar density are coming through at an appropriate speed.
takematsu
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Mine was slow to!!

Postby Robert Wetherelt » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:30 +0000

I also noticed that the site was EXTREMELY slow yesterday. It's not too bad today though. Plus, alot of the site's sections are very incomplete or not up at all. Come on guys..mushi , mushi!!! Abayo! :}
Robert Wetherelt
Robert Wetherelt

Oops! I spoke too soon.

Postby Robert Wetherelt » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:48 +0000

Me again! The site has just slowed to a crawl! Plus most of the site's sections say "FIX ME". Whats going on guys???
Robert Wetherelt
Robert Wetherelt

Postby Todd Shogun » Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:06 +0000

I received some notices fro our site sponsor, Dreamhost, that they would be performing some system maintenance. Everything should be working good now. If you got some "fix me" messages, it may be because we are still converting the old site over to the new format, which has been very laborous....sorry for any inconveniences!!!!!
Todd Shogun
Shogun

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Help