EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Web in spanish

Post problems and requests to the UY Dojo here. Requests include something you'd like to appear on the UY Dojo: Story synopses, Character descriptions, etc.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Web in spanish

Postby Pekass » Thu Apr 15, 2004 15:04 +0000

I´m an UY fan from spain but there are no pages in spanish so i cold help translating yhings and or doing some work for an spanish page if posible.
Pekass
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby ziritrion » Thu Apr 15, 2004 15:47 +0000

Wenas! :mrgreen: . Habla con Todd Shogun. Yo tambien queria hacer una pagina en español pero no tengo demasiado tiempo ni mucha idea de hacer webs :P , así que colaboro portando la web vieja en inglés al nuevo diseño de ahora (básicamente copio y pego). Si la idea sale adelante y tengo tiempo, cuenta conmigo para colaborar :) .

(Translation for those who don't know Spanish)
Hiya! Talk to Todd Shogun. I also wanted to do a webpage in Spanish but I don't have much time nor webpage making skills, so I help out porting the old site to the new design (I pretty much copy and paste). If the idea takes place and I have time, count with me to help out.

NOTE: due to some irregularities with my ADSL line and mid-term exams I haven't been able to keep porting the site for 2 weeks now. With a little bit of luck I'll keep working on it next week.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
ziritrion
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 17, 2004 13:52 +0000

Como puedo contactar con el via el foro o como? Estaria encantado de colaborar con algo para un a web en castellano. :P

Postby ziritrion » Sat Apr 17, 2004 16:02 +0000

Busca en la lista de miembros (arriba, haz click en "memberlist") y hazle un PM. En cualquier caso, él lee habitualmente los foros y seguramente verá este mensaje.

(Translation)
How can I contact (Todd) via forum or email?

Look into the memeberlist and PM him. Anyway, he usually reads the forum and most likely will see this post.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
ziritrion
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Help