EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Big Thanks to Stan

Post problems and requests to the UY Dojo here. Requests include something you'd like to appear on the UY Dojo: Story synopses, Character descriptions, etc.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Big Thanks to Stan

Postby Colin Naylor » Sun Nov 03, 2002 4:49 +0000

A while ago I asked on the old message board whether anyone would be good enough to try and get me a sketch by Stan at a convention, as living in England it was not likely I would ever get to one. Well, Stan has very kindly done one for me and John Higashi is posting it to me. Thank you very much guys, you have made a Usagi Fan very happy! I promised John to recruit a new fan for this. I regularly do my bit as a librarian and have bought Usagi collections for my libraries and done displays to promote them. Here is a suggestion, if your library does not stock them, suggest they buy them as libraries are there to supply what YOU want to read. Lets see Usagi in more libraries!

Anyway thanks again Stan, it will be framed on my wall as soon as I receive it.
Colin Naylor
Colin Naylor

Re: Big Thanks to Stan

Postby digulla » Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:44 +0000

Colin Naylor wrote:A while ago I asked on the old message board whether anyone would be good enough to try and get me a sketch by Stan at a convention, as living in England it was not likely I would ever get to one. Well, Stan has very kindly done one for me and John Higashi is posting it to me. Thank you very much guys, you have made a Usagi Fan very happy!

Well, if you have access to a scanner, you can scan it in and send it to me and I'll add it on the UY Gallery pages along with the story how you got it.
Colin Naylor wrote:I promised John to recruit a new fan for this. I regularly do my bit as a librarian and have bought Usagi collections for my libraries and done displays to promote them. Here is a suggestion, if your library does not stock them, suggest they buy them as libraries are there to supply what YOU want to read. Lets see Usagi in more libraries!

Now that is a good suggestion if I ever heard one! Let's all go to the local library this week and do just that!

There are more libraries who could make good use of the "#1 Most Often Stolen Comic Book of All Time" ;-) Now if I just could remember who said that...
Aaron Digulla a.k.a. Philmann Dark
"It's not the universe that's limited, it's our imagination.
Follow me and I'll show you something beyond the limits."
http://www.philmann-dark.de/
digulla
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Help