EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Lots of FIXMEs

Post problems and requests to the UY Dojo here. Requests include something you'd like to appear on the UY Dojo: Story synopses, Character descriptions, etc.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Lots of FIXMEs

Postby Indiana Usagi » Mon Jun 21, 2004 13:39 +0000

I'm sure you've received uber-reports about this, especially since this site is under construction, but you don't have a link for membership or even signing the guestbook. Just thought you should know.
Bale as Batman in 2005

"What the--by the rocket's red glare! Bucky!"
-"Not vun more schtep, herr Kapitan, or der boy-teen meets der god in whom I do not believe!"
--Mego Capt. America and Mego Red Skull

All Hail the Bruce!
Indiana Usagi
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby ziritrion » Mon Jun 21, 2004 15:13 +0000

I'm one of the "converters" from the old site to the new one (I take care of content, like porting the FAQ and other pages). I haven't updated anything in a long time, but I've been busy since May first with term projects and right now with finals (I have one tomorrow, and the last one is this friday), so once I'm finally done with everything and fixed a couple of things with my university then I'll go back to work. Sorry for taking so long! :oops: .

About more "sophisticated" stuff (guestbook, etc...): I guess that digulla is in charge of that (I'm pretty sure he's busy as well).
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
ziritrion
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:16 +0000

Lotsa fixmes huh? Well here's one

http://usagiyojimbo.com/characters/hikiji.html

Lord Hikiji seems to be missing a profile.

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Help