EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

A couple of suggestions/requests/oversights/what have you

Post problems and requests to the UY Dojo here. Requests include something you'd like to appear on the UY Dojo: Story synopses, Character descriptions, etc.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

A couple of suggestions/requests/oversights/what have you

Postby Chopalong Slashity » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:40 +0000

Hoi hoi! New-old fan here (as in I'm an older late-20s fan who's new to the series) who found out about the series recently (earlier this year) through a friend who works for Dark Horse(!!!) and decided to see if the library had any UY stuff (I started with Senso, talk about coming in at the deep end!) out of idle curiosity. I haven't been able to get enough of the series since.

Now then, a couple of things:

-Lots of characters missing from the website's Characters section. No Jei & Keiko? No Noriko? No Husband & Wife? I know there's a lot of characters and the website admin only has so much time, but there's a fair amount of egregious missing entries, especially those first two I mentioned. Hate to sound demanding, I'm just a bit surprised is all.
-Also, the wiki seems to be kinda broken at the moment---every page seems to be a scroll of diagnostic error messages.

Anyway, hope to enjoy myself here for a while! :mrgreen:
Chopalong Slashity
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: A couple of suggestions/requests/oversights/what have yo

Postby Lobster Johnson » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:08 +0000

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the Dojoboard. There is information about fixing the UY Wiki at this thread: http://usagiyojimbo.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7013.
Lobster Johnson

Re: A couple of suggestions/requests/oversights/what have yo

Postby Usagi-chan » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:02 +0000

Welcome to the Dojo! :mrgreen:
Usagi-chan

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Help