EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Usagi Yojimbo Concordance?

Post problems and requests to the UY Dojo here. Requests include something you'd like to appear on the UY Dojo: Story synopses, Character descriptions, etc.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Usagi Yojimbo Concordance?

Postby Shadowfax » Fri Jul 16, 2004 13:00 +0000

Before the reconstruction, this web site included a very extensive Concordance of all the published appearances of Usagi Yojimbo. The comic books, graphic novels, but also guest appearances in other publications, etc. The current "Comics and Storylines" does not include a lot of the information that was in the Concordance, or the depth of information about each issue, such as character appearances!

Can someone involved with the Dojo site tell me who compiled the original? Any plans to bring it back? I'm not trying to be critical; in fact, I am volunteering to recreate that very helpful bibliography (or "webliography").

For a sample of what might be accomplished, take a look at my webliography for my brother's art:
http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/vanfleet/vanfleet.html
I'll admit the graphics and layout need some work, but it does have the advantage of being updated very frequently!

Let me know what you think.
Shadowfax, the librarian.
Shadowfax
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby ziritrion » Fri Jul 16, 2004 16:34 +0000

Just came back from doing paperwork away from home a couple days - I'll try to port some more stuff from the old site to the new tomorrow. Sorry it's taking so long!

If you wanna help out, send an [url=mailto:digulla@hepe.com]email to digulla[/url] to ask for an UY Editor account and check out the "SiteEditor documentation" link on the left column. I think digulla is making some changes in the Editor, but everything should work fine.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
ziritrion
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Help