EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Login/password retrieval issues

Post problems and requests to the UY Dojo here. Requests include something you'd like to appear on the UY Dojo: Story synopses, Character descriptions, etc.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Login/password retrieval issues

Postby Chopalong Slashity » Tue Nov 06, 2018 22:20 +0000

Hello! For the past year or so, I have had issues with my passwords (which seem to work inconsistently) and password resets (which never seem to reach my email).

Thankfully Steve is always able to fix it---much grateful!---but the duration of this problem concerns me and is generally a problem. Just thought I'd formally post the concern here.
Chopalong Slashity
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: Login/password retrieval issues

Postby maichan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 18:57 +0000

That seems odd. I tend to stay logged in on my home PC, and only need to log in after clearing my cache. At work I always have to log in, and never experience any problem. On my mobile device I am always logged in. So far, since I've joined, I have never had any problems logging in (that I can recall).

I wonder why you keep having problems? Is it possible you're entering an incorrect password? I wonder if other members are having issues?
Michael, a.k.a., Maichan

My Usagi Collection
maichan
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby Chopalong Slashity » Sat Nov 10, 2018 19:52 +0000

I wouldn't discount it being me being absent-minded. :P Although I'll keep you posted either way.
Chopalong Slashity
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby Mayhem » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:29 +0000

First thing to always try is a different browser and see if you can log in. Then clear the cache and cookies from your existing browser. Those can usually throw up enough info to diagnose a local problem. And delete locally stored passwords in case your browser is remembering the wrong password from the past.
With a breeze comes a storm, but then you'll all be washed away...
Mayhem
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Help