EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Post problems and requests to the UY Dojo here. Requests include something you'd like to appear on the UY Dojo: Story synopses, Character descriptions, etc.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Postby tylersticka » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:28 +0000

When I joined the Dojo a few weeks ago, I never received an activation email. I tried re-sending it a few times, but it never arrived. Then randomly I just tried logging in and it worked. Not sure why!

I mention this because I just received a tweet from someone who is having issues signing up for the forum: https://twitter.com/BrendanWilhide/stat ... 0850553858

Content of tweet in case you are (understandably) Twitter-averse:

This is random but are you on the Usagi Yojimbo forum? I’ve tried to sign up but can’t and have no way to contact a moderator there to approve my sign up. Started searching new users and found you. Hoping you can ask moderators to check on things. Thanks.

I thought I'd pass along in case someone could help this person out.
tylersticka
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: Sign up does not seem to work for some users

Postby Steve Hubbell » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:49 +0000

I will check on it, but I might have already activated their account yesterday.

Unfortunately, there has been an ongoing problem with new members not receiving their activation emails. Some people get them and others don't. I don't know if it is a problem with the Dojo Forum or with people's email servers blocking them.
Steve Hubbell
Taisho

Postby bw327 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 13:10 +0000

Thank you everyone for your help. I was able to log in today for the first time. Looking forward to joining this community for a comic I’m embarrassed to admit I only just discovered recently.
bw327
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby Steve Hubbell » Wed Jun 19, 2019 15:10 +0000

bw327 wrote:Thank you everyone for your help. I was able to log in today for the first time. Looking forward to joining this community for a comic I’m embarrassed to admit I only just discovered recently.

Welcome to the Usagi Dojo Forum, Brendan, and sorry for the delay getting your account up and running..... :oops:
Steve Hubbell
Taisho

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Dojo Help