EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Hardcover for Sale: The Brink of Life and Death

A forum for trading UY comics, books, and other collectibles. Looking for missing back issues? Want to sell/trade your extra copies of UY? Want to post your eBay auction? Then look no further!

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Hardcover for Sale: The Brink of Life and Death

Postby PJaensch » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:40 +0000

Hi guys, I am offering for sale my last remaining Usagi Limited Ed. Hardcover (aside from the volumes with special sentimental value that I will never part with). It's The Brink of Life and Death, Number 247 of 500. Very minty, though with some minor shelfwear as you'd expect, and the upper corners on the dustjacket have some very slight creasing. To be clear, I am very strict about grading - those of you who have bought some of my past volumes can attest, I think, that the books I have sold are in really beautiful shape.

I'd like to get $105.00 for it. So I would charge $105 plus shipping/handling/insurance/paypal fees. I am happy to work with you to figure out the best shipping option for you - typically I use USPS priority mail service with full insurance, and have never had a problem.

Please let me know if you're interested. I'd much rather sell here to a dojo member than on ebay where fees are higher and I end up having to ask a higher price to break even.
PJaensch
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Return to RYAAAA! Marketplace