EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

10 More Usagi Yojimbo Stories - Youtube Video

A place for Dojo Members to post Usagi Yojimbo "Otaku" art and fiction. Display your artistic and/or literary works based on Stan Sakai's Usagi Yojimbo here!

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Becky-Chan, Moderators

10 More Usagi Yojimbo Stories - Youtube Video

Postby Eshbaal » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:33 +0000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltp0HleEjKo

Hello , folks!

Some of you probably remember this from two years go, when I did a bunch of Usagi videos in a row for the then-current TMNT/Usagi TV Crossover. Much to my delight, it is still one of my most viewed and popular videos.

So, with all that is going on this year, with the animated series stirring a bit, the switch to IDW and of course the 35th anniversary, I thought it was about time for a sequel. This time, I'm approaching it in a more lighthearted and jokey manner than the very formal way I covered the first batch of stories, as I have gotten much more omfortable sharing my love for Usagi thanks to folks' wonderful reception to it.

Hope you enjoy this one.
Eshbaal
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: 10 More Usagi Yojimbo Stories - Youtube Video

Postby Maka » Sun Aug 25, 2019 20:37 +0000

Another fun episode! Nice work as always! Peace, maka
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Postby lookatyouhacker » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:58 +0000

If you end up doing a third one of these, I hope you include a story featuring Sasuke the Demon Queller.
Restriction Number 666 Released! Dimensional Interference Field Deployed! Code SOL! BlazeBlue Activate!

lookatyouhacker

Postby lookatyouhacker » Tue Sep 10, 2019 15:32 +0000

Because you did two list of your favorite Usagi Yojimbo stories, do you think you might do one of your favorite Usagi Yojimbo characters?
Restriction Number 666 Released! Dimensional Interference Field Deployed! Code SOL! BlazeBlue Activate!

lookatyouhacker

Postby Eshbaal » Wed Sep 11, 2019 15:36 +0000

lookatyouhacker wrote:Because you did two list of your favorite Usagi Yojimbo stories, do you think you might do one of your favorite Usagi Yojimbo characters?

It's not impossible, but I don't have any plans to. All I could say on such a list has almost alrady been said about each character sometime during one segment in any of these videos.

I plan to give stuff like Senso, Space Usagi and Yokai their own videos at some point, however. And once the new edition of th Tabletop RPG comes out, I'll try and see if i can figure out something fun to do with that for a video.
Eshbaal

Postby lookatyouhacker » Thu Sep 12, 2019 17:26 +0000

Space Usagi, Senso, and Yokai are all contained in one book titled: Usagi Yojimbo Saga: Legends. And when you do talk about Space Usagi, I hope you give the small Space Usagi short cartoon at least a mention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRR4oSAXNXc

lookatyouhacker

Return to Rabbit Bodyguards - Fan Art & Fiction