EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

a little Usagi painting to say thanks!

A place for Dojo Members to post Usagi Yojimbo "Otaku" art and fiction. Display your artistic and/or literary works based on Stan Sakai's Usagi Yojimbo here!

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Becky-Chan, Moderators

a little Usagi painting to say thanks!

Postby plasticplayhouse » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:02 +0000

This was a little "thank you" gift that I made for madman31. He was kind enough to help me out in a big way when in actuality he really doesn’t even know me. He was just doing a favor for a fellow dojo member. He was going to SDCC and agreed to pick up a commissioned piece of art for me from Stan. I made sure Stan was able and willing to go along with it. They were both on board and now I finally own an original Sakai piece of art :D
Thanks Stan and thanks madman31, hope you like!

It's an 8x10 painting that I made
plasticplayhouse
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: a little Usagi painting to say thanks!

Postby Maka » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:43 +0000

Very cool! Nice job! Peace, make
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Postby Steve Hubbell » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:46 +0000

Very nice way to say thank you! :D
Steve Hubbell
Taisho

Postby madman31 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 +0000

Aw, shucks. I'm touched. It wasn't necessary, but appreciated, and will go right next to my other Usagi pieces.

I know getting to San Diego is not an easy thing for a lot of folks, myself included, and when you are here, it can be a complete pain in the butt just getting from point A to point B, much less finding and getting what you are looking for. So it was an easy decision for me to help out the Dojo, as this is probably the most civil message board I have ever read or been a part of.

I also feel confident, as a result, that on that odd year where I can't make it to Comic-Con that someone will step up and help me out, too.

I don't post as much as most of you (less than 150 posts in 7 years!) but I lurk and know what kind of [good] people you are.

Carry on!
madman31
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Return to Rabbit Bodyguards - Fan Art & Fiction