EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Noriko and Yuuki Terumi

A place for Dojo Members to post Usagi Yojimbo "Otaku" art and fiction. Display your artistic and/or literary works based on Stan Sakai's Usagi Yojimbo here!

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Becky-Chan, Moderators

Noriko and Yuuki Terumi

Postby lookatyouhacker » Thu Jun 20, 2019 17:05 +0000

I made a topic on the Ronin Ramblings forum talking about BlazBlue, and I want to say that the main villain of BlazBlue, Yuuki Terumi, is actually very similar, in my opinion, to Noriko from the Usagi Yojimbo series.

1. Both characters are absolute sadists who opt to brutally humiliate their opponents after defeating them. They even kick their foes while they are down.
    2. Both characters take great pleasure in being pure evil. In fact, Noriko calls herself the Blood Princess while Terumi calls himself the God of Destruction.
    3. Both of these villains hate their sisters and devote so much of their effort into treating them with absolute spite.
    4. Yuuki Terumi cut off Ragna the Bloodedge's hand, which Noriko threatened to do to Usagi.
    5. Noriko's taunting of Tomoe Ame and Terumi/Hazama's (more on him later) taunting of Noel Vermillion led to both Noel and Tomoe breaking down crying and feeling despair.
    6. Whenever things don't go their way, both Noriko and Terumi throw temper tantrums

Until the end of the third game in the series, Chronophantasma, Terumi was in the same body as a man named Hazama and he is just as cruel and sadistic as Terumi is, but significantly more polite, patient, and level-headed.
Last edited by lookatyouhacker on Sun Jun 23, 2019 16:30 +0000, edited 1 time in total.
Restriction Number 666 Released! Dimensional Interference Field Deployed! Code SOL! BlazeBlue Activate!

lookatyouhacker
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: Noriko and Yuuki Terumi

Postby lookatyouhacker » Sat Jun 22, 2019 16:04 +0000

Last edited by lookatyouhacker on Mon Aug 26, 2019 16:12 +0000, edited 1 time in total.
Restriction Number 666 Released! Dimensional Interference Field Deployed! Code SOL! BlazeBlue Activate!

lookatyouhacker

Re: Noriko and Yuuki Terumi

Postby DaveQuinlan » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:28 +0000

I like it!
The basis of the further development is new acca edge. Of course, alone the can't bring a revolution. This is the source of modern technologies.
DaveQuinlan

Return to Rabbit Bodyguards - Fan Art & Fiction