EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

stan in masters of the universe comics collection

Off topic forum! Feel free to discuss anything non-Usagi related or that doesn't fit within the parameters of the General Discussion forums. Gotta talk about the latest Sci-Fi flick? Need help with your homework? Want to post an announcement of a personal nature? Then here's where you do it!

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

stan in masters of the universe comics collection

Postby coolray85 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:11 +0000

hello friends,

I was surprised I had forgotten that sensei was involved in the original line of mini comics of HE-MAN and the MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE toys back in the days...it was through the wonderful dark horse books recent publication 'THE ART OF HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE' that I was reminded of the fact that our favourite cartoonist has had a hand in that;)
now, dark horse brought out another stunning book (I am sure, I haven't received my own copy yet but reviews make it look promising..) entitled HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE MINI COMIC COLLECTION (again a hardcover release by the way) in which as the name explains quite briefly we get to see all the magical little comics in which sensei was involved..
so if you like myself had totally forgotten about that or if you would be interested to check these out for the first time I can suggest you take a look at the book or start with a review of it such as this....

http://bigcomicpage.com/2015/10/20/revi ... ark-horse/

the review also mentions taht there are interesting interviews in between each comic, including interviews with sensei!!!

enjoy

Marcel
coolray85
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Return to Ronin Ramblings