EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

If there was a UY/Lobster crossover...

Off topic forum! Feel free to discuss anything non-Usagi related or that doesn't fit within the parameters of the General Discussion forums. Gotta talk about the latest Sci-Fi flick? Need help with your homework? Want to post an announcement of a personal nature? Then here's where you do it!

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

If there was a UY/Lobster crossover...

Postby Lobster Johnson » Fri Jan 08, 2016 21:06 +0000

I was thinking about my idea for a Lobster Johnson/Usagi Yojimbo crossover that I mentioned in last week’s trivia thread, and I started wondering how the various characters of UY would react to the Lobster’s presence. If the Lobster was transported back in time to the time period of Usagi Yojimbo, he would most likely continue his deadly mission of justice. Eventually, he would probably come across our rabbit ronin hero. How would Usagi react?
I’m really not sure. On the one hand, Lobster is a fairly violent fellow, and frequently uses deadly methods in his war on crime. However, Usagi often has to resort to violence himself, and the Lobster never allows innocents to come to harm. I’d imagine that their relationship would be something like the one between Usagi and Sasuke (like Sasuke, the Lobster is a laconic hero who knows things with no explanation; Usagi would most likely be unsettled by the Lobster, like he is with Sasuke).
How would Inspector Ishida react? This is another difficult question. Would he try to hunt down the Lobster, or would he allow his actions to continue as long as no innocents came to harm? Ishida has been shown to be willing to take matters into his own hands if other methods would have failed, but would he be willing to tolerate someone like the Lobster?
Of course, this brings up the obvious question of how Lobster Johnson would react to his sudden appearance in a world populated by anthropomorphic animals. :wink:
Thoughts?
Lobster Johnson
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Return to Ronin Ramblings