EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

The (Still Improving) Artwork of Randy Clute

Off topic forum! Feel free to discuss anything non-Usagi related or that doesn't fit within the parameters of the General Discussion forums. Gotta talk about the latest Sci-Fi flick? Need help with your homework? Want to post an announcement of a personal nature? Then here's where you do it!

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Re: The (Still Improving) Artwork of Randy Clute

Postby Eltanin » Sun May 28, 2017 0:27 +0000

I can see the progress in your drawings. I'm actually impressed by how fast you're growing as an artist.
Please keep sharing your art with us.
Eltanin
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby Randy Clute » Thu Apr 19, 2018 13:32 +0000

Hey everyone!

It has been a long time I have posted anything on the dojo, but with summer approaching I should be able to get back online more regurlarly. Anyway, until then I have started an instagram account (@randyclute) that I post art on if anyone wants to see what I am drawing these days.

Regardless, I just thought I should post something to let everyone know I haven't forgotten you and your support!
Have a blessed day,
Randy Clute
Randy Clute
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby jabba359 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 14:45 +0000

Randy Clute wrote:Hey everyone!

It has been a long time I have posted anything on the dojo, but with summer approaching I should be able to get back online more regurlarly. Anyway, until then I have started an instagram account (@randyclute) that I post art on if anyone wants to see what I am drawing these days.

Regardless, I just thought I should post something to let everyone know I haven't forgotten you and your support!

Welcome back! I was updating my original art online album yesterday and was glancing through the stuff I got from you and was wondering what you were up to.
-Kyle
jabba359
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Previous

Return to Ronin Ramblings