EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Esh Takes Art Commissions!

Off topic forum! Feel free to discuss anything non-Usagi related or that doesn't fit within the parameters of the General Discussion forums. Gotta talk about the latest Sci-Fi flick? Need help with your homework? Want to post an announcement of a personal nature? Then here's where you do it!

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Esh Takes Art Commissions!

Postby Eshbaal » Mon Sep 18, 2017 23:11 +0000

So hey, I hope you guys don't mind this, but I'm trying to draw more regularly lately and really could use some extra spending cash, and since I saw one or two other threads around here that promote this, I thought I'd take a shot at it and see if any of you guys might be interested.

You may have seen some of my work in my fanart thread on this board ( viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8223 ), but a lot of these are actually a bit old by now. If you want to take a look at my gallery, it's here ( http://eshbaal.deviantart.com/ ))

But I am currently taking commissions in either lineart, flat color or some light CG shading. This here is the basic price sheet regarding single-character full-body, no-background pictures (certain specifics will affect price). You can read much more about the specifics and rules for commissions using the link below.

Hope any of you like the work, and will consider it.

RULES
https://eshbaal.deviantart.com/journal/ ... -704219287
Eshbaal
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: Esh Takes Art Commissions!

Postby Steve Hubbell » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:58 +0000

Awesome!

I will definitely be sending you a request (lineart of Kitsune demonstrating her clever fingers to/on Inspector Ishida), as soon as my finances are up to it.

Could you please provide more information on sizes, paper, and estimated shipping?

Thanks,
Steve
Steve Hubbell
Taisho

Postby Rustyblade » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:27 +0000

Sound idea! I may have to contact you in the future for a commission.
Rustyblade

Postby Eshbaal » Tue Sep 19, 2017 14:16 +0000

Steve Hubbell wrote:Awesome!

I will definitely be sending you a request (lineart of Kitsune demonstrating her clever fingers to/on Inspector Ishida), as soon as my finances are up to it.

Could you please provide more information on sizes, paper, and estimated shipping?

Thanks,
Steve

Oh, these are digital I'm afraid. Since I live in Denmark, actually printing and sending a print to you would likely be pretty costly. I'd have to perform a bit of google-fu to figure that out.

Rustyblade wrote:Sound idea! I may have to contact you in the future for a commission.

Go for it. My Deviantart account should have a journal with more rules, so just feel free to contact me whenever.
Eshbaal

Postby Eshbaal » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:40 +0000

I apologize in advance for bumping an old threa,d especially after I haven't been around for a little while (though that has to do with my laptop being off for repairs for a good long time), but it's a bit of a necessity.

Times have gotten a little tough for me recently, and selling commissions is about the only way I can really boost things a bit. So if any of you here have seen any of my fanart before and have been considering maybe getting a commission at some point, well, now would be a pretty good time to do so.

Again, sorry to bump this thread just for what looks like a shameless plug (and please, do feel free to remove it if you feel it inappropriate, of course).
Eshbaal

Postby Steve Hubbell » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:47 +0000

Nice to see you back Eshbaal, was wondering if things were ok with you since I hadn't seen you around in a while (as an administrator, I can cheat and actually see when the last time someone visited the forums). I am still interested in getting a piece from you, same as described previously.....

lineart of Kitsune demonstrating her clever fingers to/on Inspector Ishida....

I am not sure how the notes on DeviantArt works but will try to figure it out and send you my request through that site. I would still love to get an ink and paper original version as well, if possible, but a digital image will work if that is all that is offered, I can always get it printed.

Abayo,
Steve
Steve Hubbell
Taisho

Postby Steve Hubbell » Wed Jan 17, 2018 16:10 +0000

Nice job! :D
Steve Hubbell
Taisho

Postby Eshbaal » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:26 +0000

Steve Hubbell wrote:Image

Nice job! :D

Thank you, hope you're happy with it.
Eshbaal

Postby Eshbaal » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:00 +0000

Just finished another commission for Maka.

I was asked to imagine what a first meeting between Inspector Ishida and Zato-Ino might look like. And knowing that Ishida is not one to fly off the handle at a wanted man if there is no reason to believe he is connected to a particular case, I went for the "curious coincidence" route, where Zato-Ino, for one reason or another, appears in Ishida's area just around the time he is inveetsigating an unrelated murder.

The waitress? Just for comedic effect, really. I imagine Zato-Ino as a large man and a messy eater.

Hope you liked this, Maka, it was certainly fun to make.

Gonna have to just give you a link, cause shrinking it to the allowed file size would make it really look off:

https://ibb.co/ckGB6S
Eshbaal

Postby Maka » Thu Feb 15, 2018 21:50 +0000

I LOVE it! It's fun. Thanks again, Esh!
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Postby Eshbaal » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:26 +0000

Sorry to bump up an old thread, but this is still available for anyone interested!
Eshbaal

Return to Ronin Ramblings