EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Northern california fires

Off topic forum! Feel free to discuss anything non-Usagi related or that doesn't fit within the parameters of the General Discussion forums. Gotta talk about the latest Sci-Fi flick? Need help with your homework? Want to post an announcement of a personal nature? Then here's where you do it!

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Re: Northern california fires

Postby AlvinDe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:34 +0000

Stay safe Rusty, and everyone else in the area. Crazy fires.
AlvinDe
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby Maka » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:54 +0000

Rustyblade wrote:Yeah man, been having heli's flying past my apartment all day super low its surreal. The damage around here does look like a movie, like we just got bombed or something. Winds keep screwing everything up with constant evac order changes. Waiting to hear if one of the fires a few miles away is going to move towards us again and if so we have to leave.
:!: On a good note! 5 minutes ago the postman buzzed my door, as usps is running crazy late for obvious reasons, with my package from Eltanin! Seeing that Chop pin that I have wanted for years plus the signed Space UY print and yearbook really made my day. Thank you again Elt for grabbing all that stuff for everyone, youre a trooper!

Wow, even with all that suffering going on,there are moments of good that happen. Thanks for sharing. I continue to pray for everyone affected by the fires and all the first responders who are helping everyone. Peace, maka
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Postby Eltanin » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:06 +0000

Glad to hear that the package arrived safely and brought you a bit of joy during these difficult times.
Stay safe.
Eltanin

Postby Rustyblade » Mon Oct 16, 2017 15:10 +0000

Well finally back at work in Santa Rosa, my building was lucky enough to not get hit so everything around us is wrecked. Have spoken to 3 reporters as they are reporting on our street. Heres a video of a fire crew as they arrived in our neighborhood from berkeley. http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/10/14/ ... le-blazes/ If you live in cali chances are you have seen it or clips from it, the kmart at the start is like 300 feet from us.
Rustyblade

Previous

Return to Ronin Ramblings