EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

The Gallery of SHAMSKI

Show off your original artwork collection here! Create an online gallery and post your Stan Sakai portfolio drawings, original cover art, convention sketches, paintings, commissioned pieces, original pages, and whatever else you may have.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Postby Stan Sakai » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:34 +0000

Fanfan wrote:In fact I believed Stan should have made a bigger expo next year, I PM him about this, perhaps I misunderstood or it has been cancelled.

about #118 cover : It reminds me a part of my trip in Japan... just can't explain it more...

Forgive me, Fanfan. I had forgotten you wanted that cover. I have been so busy lately, that I just brought whatever art I had lying around.

I have been selling covers again since San Diego. I was in 4 art shows this year, and am just burned out at the thought of doing another exhibit, especially a large 200-piece show, so asked to cancel it. I may change my mind in a few months, though. But then, I now have all those Yokai originals I can exhibit.
Stan Sakai
Sensei

Postby Fanfan » Tue Oct 13, 2009 13:45 +0000

Oh my, I wasn't very present there, completely absorbed by work and personal matters... it is completely my fault, and it is just a cover, that isn't important. I am so embarrassed, you don't have to ask for anything, you always have been so good to me.

I am so sorry about your burn out, that is the only thing that is important, take care of you Stan.

If you change your mind and make a bigger expo, I'll try to see you there (it will be a good excuse to make a trip ;) )
Fanfan
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Previous

Return to Stan Sakai Art Gallery