EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

The Gallery of Krash01 v2

Show off your original artwork collection here! Create an online gallery and post your Stan Sakai portfolio drawings, original cover art, convention sketches, paintings, commissioned pieces, original pages, and whatever else you may have.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

The Gallery of Krash01 v2

Postby Krash01 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:02 +0000

I opened this new thread because my gallery changed in the past few years, so I think a fresh start is better, these are my constant pieces.
I have some sketches in my books as well, I upload them later.

I've been reading Usagi since 2006, when it was first published here in Hungary, I was 14 at that time.
9 years later, in 2015, I contacted Daniel through stansakai.com (I think it was just launched) about commission possibilities. I've never thought that 4 years later I have 4 Budapest based commissions (I met Stan 4 times), and became the publisher of Usagi in Hungary (so I can easily help Steve to get his new copies :D).
But most importantly, I made a lot of friends here.
2 months ago, I had the opportunity, to host Emi and Stan in Budapest, and be their host for 4 days. It was an exceptionally fantastic experience, that I'll never forget. Last year, I had the opportunity to attend SDCC and hang out with Kyle and Eltanin. So many great things. Thank you Stan, and thank you All!

Krash01
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: The Gallery of Krash01 v2

Postby Maka » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:14 +0000

Dear Krash,

What a great experience you have had as a fan. And to be the publisher who brings Usagi to your country. And to host Stan and Emi. Wow. That is wonderful. Congrats!

And congrats on your super rare gold complete Grasscutter and these beautiful pieces of Sakai art. Peace, maka
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Postby maichan » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:34 +0000

Wow, such a great story and such wonderful art! To think that what first happened in 2006 has blossomed into such a fantastic turn of events. Congratulations on all your accomplishments! :D
Michael, a.k.a., Maichan

My Usagi Collection
maichan
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby Kaimuki » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:52 +0000

WOW!! I'm blown away Krash01!!! Stunning & beautiful artwork you have collected!! Congrats!!
Kaimuki
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Return to Stan Sakai Art Gallery