EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Welcome New Members to the Usagi Yojimbo Dojoboard Forums

General discussion about Usagi Yojimbo, the comics, the stories, the characters, collectibles, TV appearances, Stan Sakai, Space Usagi, Nilson & Hermy, and all other related topics.

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Re: Welcome New Members to the Usagi Yojimbo Dojoboard Forum

Postby Randy Clute » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:52 +0000

Mayhem wrote:Welcome Randy :)

Now that was a bit of a trek. Not quite as far as some of those I've made to the US (and I've met Stan both times he's been to the UK), but you'll have to ask Stan nicely to visit Texas at some point so you don't have to go as far next time ;)

If you've got any examples of your work you'd like to share, then feel free to post a topic in "Off Topic" about them :)

As soon as I think my art is good enough, I would love to share it with y'all and get some feedback on what I need to fix. I guess I do have a few pieces I could post, so be looking for that in the off-topic forum. I will call it "The (still trying to improve) Artwork of Randy Clute".
Have a blessed day,
Randy Clute
Randy Clute
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby go » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:25 +0000

Dear Randy,
Welcome!
Your art work is excellent!
I hope you enjoy the Dojo.
Best wishes to all.
go
go
Shinobi<Special Ninja Agent>

Postby Randy Clute » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:26 +0000

go wrote:Dear Randy,
Welcome!
Your art work is excellent!
I hope you enjoy the Dojo.
Best wishes to all.
go

Thank you so much!
Have a blessed day,
Randy Clute
Randy Clute

Postby AusMikey » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:18 +0000

G'day all!
I signed up a while back but I thought I would finally say hi and get involved! I am Mike, im 32, I live in Perth Western Australia and I am a professional firefighter as a job. I've never been on a forum before but I love Usagi and I can see there is a wealth of knowledge and information here so I thought I'd give it a go. Thanks for having me!
AusMikey

Postby Rustyblade » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:27 +0000

AusMikey wrote:G'day all!
I signed up a while back but I thought I would finally say hi and get involved! I am Mike, im 32, I live in Perth Western Australia and I am a professional firefighter as a job. I've never been on a forum before but I love Usagi and I can see there is a wealth of knowledge and information here so I thought I'd give it a go. Thanks for having me!

Nice to meet you Mike! Guess I should do the same, I also signed up a while ago (2014) but have only recently been active. My name is Jared Ray, I am 29 and I just got certified as an EMT and plan to go on to be a paramedic. I have been a photographer in Sonoma county California for about a decade but always wanted to be a medic so finally did it. Have loved Usagi since I got my first issue years ago.
Rustyblade

Postby Mayhem » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:43 +0000

Welcome both of you :)
With a breeze comes a storm, but then you'll all be washed away...
Mayhem
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Postby Stan Sakai » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:56 +0000

Welcome AusMikey and Rustyblade!
Stan Sakai
Sensei

Postby Maka » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:59 +0000

Alright we have two public servants who could save us if we ran into any kind of medical emergency! ;) Welcome AusMikey and Rustyblade! Peace, maka
Maka

Postby Steve Hubbell » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:21 +0000

Where is Estee when he is needed? Anyways, as Estee loves to say, all "noobie" Dojo members are required to send gifts of greenbacks to all established members to gain standing in the Dojo..... :roll:

Or they can just hang out with all us other Usagi / Sakai fans here. :wink:

Welcome to the Usagi Yojimbo Dojo!

:D
Steve Hubbell
Taisho

Postby maichan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:43 +0000

Welcome to our humble dojo. Please have a seat, and enjoy a cup of hot ocha or cold mugicha while you are here. :D
Michael, a.k.a., Maichan

My Usagi Collection
maichan
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby AusMikey » Sun Aug 13, 2017 17:31 +0000

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
AusMikey

Postby richarddragon » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:43 +0000

Hello. My nickname is Richard Dragon and I have only found out about Usagi the past 6 months or so. Since then I've become addicted to Stan's masterpiece. I now have all the saga volumes (including Legends) and most of the Fantagraphics books.

I am Brazilian but I roam the world, so I currently reside in Atlanta, GA, US (who knows until when?). Hope to contribute to what seems to be a great forum :D

My favourite characters are Gen and Kitsune, but I can't think of a single recurring character I dislike.

Also, I love the fact that Stan takes the time to answer and is an active part of the forum. :)
Now would I cheat a friend?
richarddragon

Postby jabba359 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 +0000

richarddragon wrote:Hello. My nickname is Richard Dragon and I have only found out about Usagi the past 6 months or so. Since then I've become addicted to Stan's masterpiece. I now have all the saga volumes (including Legends) and most of the Fantagraphics books.

I am Brazilian but I roam the world, so I currently reside in Atlanta, GA, US (who knows until when?). Hope to contribute to what seems to be a great forum :D

My favourite characters are Gen and Kitsune, but I can't think of a single recurring character I dislike.

Also, I love the fact that Stan takes the time to answer and is an active part of the forum. :)

Welcome to the forum! What part of Brazil? I lived in the Rio Grande do Sul for a couple years, many years ago.
-Kyle
jabba359

Postby richarddragon » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:55 +0000

jabba359 wrote:
richarddragon wrote:Hello. My nickname is Richard Dragon and I have only found out about Usagi the past 6 months or so. Since then I've become addicted to Stan's masterpiece. I now have all the saga volumes (including Legends) and most of the Fantagraphics books.

Welcome to the forum! What part of Brazil? I lived in the Rio Grande do Sul for a couple years, many years ago.

Ha! My family is "gaúcha" on my mother's side, and I am deeply connected to the region. I am, however, from the Midwest (near Brasília).
Now would I cheat a friend?
richarddragon

Postby Maka » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:09 +0000

Welcome to the forum, Richard. You have a cool name. This is th best fa site on the internet. Look forward to learning more about your Usagi thoughts and opinions. Peace, maka
Maka

PreviousNext

Return to Usagi Yojimbo Main Forum