EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Usagi trivia April 10-15

Here be the games of trivia where you can show off your knowledge and maybe even win some cool prizes

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Usagi trivia April 10-15

Postby Eltanin » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:47 +0000

When Gen is in charge of the choosing which path to travel, things often go sideways.

PM me at least one occurence in which Usagi complains about Gen's shortcuts (story and page) to be entered in this week's trivia!

You can also list several such occurences and win bragging rights! :D
Eltanin
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: Usagi trivia April 10-15

Postby Eltanin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 23:45 +0000

Sorry for the delay in picking a winner, I had a very busy day.

I received 3 answers, and all answers were completely different from one another. :D

richarddragon wrote:- Usagi Yojimbo (v.3) #8: "A Promise in the Snow" ("I hope Gen finds my corpse. I want him to see what he did to me")
- Usagi Yojimbo (v.3) #110: "Kitsune Gari" ("I'M THROUGH WITH SHORTCUTS!")
- Usagi Yojimbo (v.3) #154: "Kazehime" ("Gen and his stupid shortcuts", says an Usagi in the rain)

Steve Hubbell wrote:"Hebi" (page 8 ) originally published in Usagi Yojimbo Book 6: Gen's Story as a special feature of the s/n ltd hardcover edition (Fantagraphics, 1996), reprinted in the Usagi Yojimbo Role Playing Game (Goldrush, 1997), and in Usagi Yojimbo: The Special Edition (Fantagraphic, 2010). The story was incorporated into the story "Snakes and Blossoms" along with "The Courage of the Plum" for inclusion in Usagi Yojimbo Book 11: Seasons (Dark Horse, 1999) and reprinted in Usagi Yojimbo Saga Book 2 (Dark Horse, 2015).

Gaffey wrote:The Last Ino Story (page 2)

Image courtesy of Steve.

Without further ado, the random generator:
1-Richardragon
2-Steve Hubbell
3-Gaffey

Congratulations Gaffey!
Eltanin
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Return to 質問と回答 - Usagi Trivia