EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Sixth Gun sequel...Shadow Roads!!!

Off topic forum! Feel free to discuss anything non-Usagi related or that doesn't fit within the parameters of the General Discussion forums. Gotta talk about the latest Sci-Fi flick? Need help with your homework? Want to post an announcement of a personal nature? Then here's where you do it!

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Sixth Gun sequel...Shadow Roads!!!

Postby Trevis Woods » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:20 +0000

As most of us know, Stan did a special intro for the Sixth Gun HC vol. 4.
I loved the Sixth Gun series and just found out there will be a 10 issue limited series that takes place after the end of the Sixth Gun series.
Looks great!
Release date is June 27th but you can get started with an Oni press Free Comic Book Day #1 issue on May 5th!

https://freecomicbookday.com/Article/20 ... -Day-Title
Trevis Woods
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: Sixth Gun sequel...Shadow Roads!!!

Postby Maka » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:09 +0000

I like this series a lot too. However, I’ve only collected the gunslinger editions, so I haven’t finished reading the series yet. :lol:

I made a radical decision to stop collecting physical comics beyond Stan Sakai stuff starting in May 2018. So I won’t be picking theses up. But I hope my library will get the collection because I look forward to reading it.

Peace, maka
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Postby Gaffey » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:35 +0000

Thanks for the heads up. I also enjoyed the series.
Gaffey
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby jabba359 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 13:41 +0000

I just started vol. 2 of the deluxe edition yesterday (though I already have vol. 3 and 4). It looks like vol. 5 will be out this August, but still no release date for vol. 6, which will have the conclusion of the main story. Since, like Maka, that's how I'm reading them, it looks like I'll be waiting until at least next year before I know how it ends. At least Shadow Roads will have enough content that they can produce an entire deluxe edition book just for it, so hopefully they'll do that so it can match the rest of the series.
-Kyle
jabba359

Postby Maka » Sun Apr 15, 2018 15:26 +0000

If any of you fine people are interested: I’m going to sell my 1-4 gunslinger editions of these collections. They are exactly the same as the hardcover deluxe editions jabba is has. The difference each has a slipcase and an top in art that is signed by the author, artist and colorist (I think). Also Vol. 1 comes in a coffin slipcase (so it isn’t a slipcase) and has three (or two, I can’t remember) art prints. They are in excellent condition as I was a collector. Vol. 4 has the Stan sakai Usagi intro which is really cool.

This is part of my radical minimalist plan. I’m willing to pass them on to anyone here at 50% cover and free shipping as long as it is in the US (international shipping is too much). If no one is insterested, no problem. I’ll put them up on eBay eventually. Peace, Maka
Maka

Postby Gaffey » Sun Apr 15, 2018 19:22 +0000

Would you happen to have the Claremont/Lee X-Men Omnis?
Gaffey
Hatamoto<Special Retainer>

Postby Maka » Sun Apr 15, 2018 20:02 +0000

Gaffey wrote:Would you happen to have the Claremont/Lee X-Men Omnis?

No. Good luck! Peace, maka
Maka

Return to Ronin Ramblings