EnglishFrenchJapaneseKorean
Powered by Translate
Stay in the Loop: (newsletter signup form)

Usagi kind of like a Trivia contest week of 3/1-3/8

Here be the games of trivia where you can show off your knowledge and maybe even win some cool prizes

Moderators: Steve Hubbell, Mayhem, Moderators

Usagi kind of like a Trivia contest week of 3/1-3/8

Postby Trevis Woods » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:04 +0000

With the move to IDW how about we do something that doesn't require much leg work to find answers.
You come up with the answers all on your own...

I am looking for your top, must have, dream Usagi Yojimbo product that IDW could release now that Usagi lives at their house.

I will pick the product idea that I absolutely must have off the list of your entries. One entry per person and just post your suggestion on here. No need to PM product ideas.

If I was playing this week my suggestion would be a replica samurai sword set with a replica piece of Stan's artwork showing Usagi receiving his swords. These would be a limited/numbered/signed edition.
Trevis Woods
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Re: Usagi kind of like a Trivia contest week of 3/1-3/8

Postby Steve Hubbell » Sun Mar 03, 2019 22:52 +0000

My entry is a toss up because I have had several different things popping around in my head for a while now.

1. A calendar for the Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) featuring Usagi experiencing 12 different traditional Japanese holidays and / or festivals.

2. A set of Usagi themed traditional Japanese woodblock prints.

3. A set of prints / drawings by Stan Sakai recreating the 53 Stations of the Tokaido by Hiroshige as they would appear in Usagi's world.

Please feel free to disqualify me for breaking your rule and submitting more than one entry..... :D
Steve Hubbell
Taisho

Postby Maka » Sun Mar 03, 2019 23:40 +0000

Usagi and Duck Tales versus 30 Days of Night and GhostBusters t-shirt. Peace, maka
Maka
Daimyo <High-Ranking Lord>

Postby jabba359 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 16:44 +0000

I'd like a set of deluxe sixth scale figures/statues with fabric clothing, similar to what Hot Toys or Sideshow produce. I also wouldn't say no to a 1:4 scale Premium Format Usagi and Gen.

Those may not necessarily IDW related items, but I want them anyway. :D
-Kyle
jabba359

Postby Trevis Woods » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:25 +0000

jabba359 wrote:I'd like a set of deluxe sixth scale figures/statues with fabric clothing, similar to what Hot Toys or Sideshow produce. I also wouldn't say no to a 1:4 scale Premium Format Usagi and Gen.

Those may not necessarily IDW related items, but I want them anyway. :D

Thanks for the entries guys!
My choice would be the figures Kyle describes. I have a friend that made me a custom Usagi with fabric clothes and used the recent TMNT 12” Usagi figure as the base. It looked cool!
Those companies definitely have the track record to pull it off and take my money :D
Congrats Kyle you can come up with next week’s contest!
Trevis Woods
Shugyosha<Student Warrior>

Postby jabba359 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 22:10 +0000

I'll come up with some sort of trivia tomorrow. I thought of one other item I'd like to see and talked to Daniel about it today, but I'd like to mock it up in Photoshop before sharing here.
-Kyle
jabba359

Return to 質問と回答 - Usagi Trivia